ID Theft Protection for $2 a month. That's a real steal.
Just about every time you turn on the TV news or go online, you hear about data breaches. Bad guys have made a killing stealing the identity of people just like you, draining their accounts and damaging their credit rating. Now you can fight back. For just $2 a month, Arbor Financial is offering families 24/7 protection through ID Protect and Total Identity Monitoring.
IDProtect includes the following features for your peace of mind:
- Access to a fraud specialist who will work with you until your credit and identity are restored
- Debit and credit card registration
- Up to $10,000 Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement Coverage** for expenses associated with restoring your identity
- Total Identity Monitoring provides continuous monitoring of over 1,000 databases including credit, Social Security, public records, real estate records and telephone inquiries; if your risk is rated at medium or high, you will be immediately notified
- Credit File Monitoring offers monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian, Equifax and TransUnion credit reports
- 3-in-1 Credit Report provides you with reports from all three credit monitoring firms every 90 days or upon receipt of credit alert
- Credit Score gives you a new single bureau credit score with every new credit report
- Online identity theft news center and valuable phone and web resources
- Log on to www.IDProtectMe247.com using your access code to register and access the benefits provided by IDProtect
- Download the IDProtect mobile app for convenient access on your mobile device
Arbor Financial Credit Union members and their families* receive identity theft protection powered by IDProtect for just $2 a month. The low fee is deducted on the last day of each month from the account of your choice. Once you're breathing easier about your data security, maybe it's time to look at other financial matters. If you have an Arbor Financial checking account, you'll have free access to more than 37,000 ATMs throughout Michigan and across the nation, plus fee-free access to Mobile Banking
, Web Bill Pay
and much more. It's easy to open your account online
or switch your account
to become an Arbor Financial member.