We'll help get you through the front door.
Life can be so unpredictable. The great thing about Arbor Financials fixed-rate mortgage is, that it's dependable.
Enjoy great rates, low fees, and consistent monthly payments over the course of the loan. And, because your loan is serviced right here in Michigan, we’re always nearby to help.
Interest Rates Certified by Datatrac
Ready to buy a home?
In today’s market, pre-approval is everything. Save yourself some time and see how much you can afford before you begin looking for your dream home. The housing market is extremely competitive and many realtors won’t even show a home to prospective buyers without pre-approval. Get pre-approved for a fixed-rate mortgage today and shop with confidence.
Here’s the fun part - look for your perfect home! With pre-approval, you'll know your limit and be able to focus your search for homes in that price range.
Knowledge is Power
We’re here to make sure your home buying experience is seamless — here are some great articles to get you started.
13 Common Questions Home Buyers Ask
Let’s face it, buying a home is really exciting. It’s also filled full of questions, like how much home can I afford, and what is the first step in the home buying process? So, we compiled a list of the most common questions that home buyers ask to help ensure your home buying journey is smooth.
The Arbor Advantage
Here's how a Fixed-Rate Mortgage can unlock the door to your new home:
- Pre-approval process to help focus your house-hunting efforts
- Easy application process with a quick response
- Great rates and low closing costs
- Rate locks, so you can secure your low rate
- Many loan terms are available
- You'll always be able to speak to someone local if you have questions about your loan
Ready to apply? Here’s what you’ll need:
You'll need documentation for all borrowers, including:
- Social Security number
- Contact and employment information
- Best estimates of income, assets, and liabilities
Once you've applied, we'll contact you to:
- Guide you through the loan process
- Complete your loan application package
- Help you select the best program and interest rate