*Annual Percentage Rate (APR). Rates disclosed are the lowest rates available and are determined by your credit score and loan to value at the time of application. Rates are subject to change.
**Direct financial benefits to members during the 12 months ending September 2021 as defined in the CUNA Membership Benefits Report for Arbor Financial Credit Union. For more information regarding this analysis, please visit www.datatrac.net/memberbenefits. ©CUNA, ©Datatrac
+Annual Percentage Yield (APY). Debit card purchases must post to your account during the calendar month. ATM transactions do not apply. Interest is not paid on balances over $15,000. One Momentum Checking account per member. Rate is variable and subject to change. If requirements are not met, you simply do not receive interest for the month.
1. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) earned on Arbor Financial Credit Union's checking programs are calculated by the daily balance method. Dividends are compounded and paid monthly. The dividend rate and APY are variable and may change at any time as determined by the Board of Directors. Fees may reduce earnings on the account. APY shown is accurate as of May 1, 2023. Interest earned on daily balances of $250,000 or more. If the balance is below $250,000, you will earn 0.01%.
2. Direct deposits and other Automated Clearing House (ACH) credits may post to your account up to five days early with the Early Pay service. The Early Pay service is dependent upon when the deposits are originated from the sender and received by the Credit Union, and we cannot guarantee deposits will post prior to their anticipated settlement date. The Credit Union is not responsible for delays in posting due to unforeseen circumstances. The Credit Union, in its sole discretion, may determine whether certain deposit payments, deposit types, or member accounts are excluded from the service. The terms and conditions for Early Pay are subject to change, at any time, without advance notice. Not applicable to business, loan, or mortgage accounts.
3. *Maximum of two skipped payments per year, and eight for the life of the loan. Not applicable to first mortgages, certificate-secured loans, credit cards, HELOCs, Home Equity Loans, personal LOCs, business loans, Fresh Start auto loans, or delinquent loans. Any new loans recently closed must have at least 3 consecutive payments made to be eligible. Membership must be in good standing. Some terms and conditions apply.
4. Annual Percentage Rate (APR). Rate effective 11/1/23 for a limited time. Rate may vary depending on credit history, term of loan, and underwriting factors. Subject to credit approval. Programs, rates, terms and conditions subject to change without notice. Refinancing of an existing Arbor Financial loan will require $1,000 of new money to qualify for the special rate. For a $5,000 loan for a term of 36 months with a 10.99% APR, the monthly payment will be $163.67
6. 5-Month CD Special: Annual Percentage Yield (APY) earned on certificate is calculated by the actual daily balance method and is paid and compounded monthly. Early withdrawal penalties apply and will reduce earnings. Minimum balance of $555. Subject to change at any time without notice. APY as of August 28, 2023 for a limited time.
5. Qualifying borrowers may be eligible to defer their first payment for up to 60 days, dependent upon credit score and when the loan closes. Interest accrues from date of loan disbursement and is collected on the first payment(s) applied. Promotional period November 1, 2023 – January 31, 2024.
8. Open to high school seniors. Membership required.
7. Annual Percentage Rate (APR). Offer available as of 7/1/23. Balance Transfer promotional rate applicable for 6 monthly billing cycles. Starting on the seventh month, the promotional rate will convert to your standard rate. Not eligible for CU Rewards Points and may not be used to pay other Arbor Financial accounts. Promotion, rate, terms and conditions subject to change without notice.
9. Equal opportunity employer
10. The drawing is open to all eligible high school senior members who submit an essay and application during the promotion period. No purchase necessary. Promotional period from November 1, 2023 - 11:59 p.m. January 7, 2024. Participation in the promotion does not provide any advantages in scholarship selection. For full official rules, click here.