Cutting-edge technology puts your transactions on the fast track.
Back in the day, local trains often moved slowly with lots of stops and delays. But there was also express service that quickly got you where you were going. When it comes to processing credit and debit card receipts, Michigan businesses can't afford a slow-moving service. So Arbor Financial has partnered with industry leader MerchantPro Express
to get payments safely into your accounts in record time.
Here are some of advantages of Arbor Financial's Merchant Services:
- Operated by MerchantPro Express, a leader in payment processing solutions
- Processing for all major credit cards
- Competitive pricing
- Innovative payment options for credit, debit, electronic check acceptance, gift cards and more
- Choose from a variety of processing technology, including wireless, mobile, internet and PC
- Business Track online tool for tracking, analyzing, and monitoring payment processing information
- TransArmor payment card security solution that removes sensitive payment card data from the merchant environment to reduce the threat and liability associated with data breaches
- 90-day, same as cash financing available to customers. Some restrictions apply.
Here are the business markets served by Arbor Financial and MerchantPro Express:
- Service stations
- Convenience stores
- Grocery stores
- Professional trades
What questions should you consider when selecting a merchant services provider? We sat down with Brian Sullivan, from MerchantPro Express, to discuss exactly that, in a post on our blog
We also have more information from MPX, which you can find here
After you work out the best way to process your business's credit card transactions, consider opening a personal or business checking account at Arbor Financial. You'll get free access to more than 37,000 ATMs throughout Michigan and across the nation, plus fee-free access to Mobile Banking
, Web Bill Pay
and much more. It's easy to open your account online
or switch your account
to become an Arbor Financial member.
For more information, please contact:
Brian Sullivan, MerchantPro Express
616.745.9341 | firstname.lastname@example.org