You're starting small. With a little help, you won't stay there long.
Big companies make news. But it's small businesses in Michigan and beyond that keep the wheels of our economy turning. We're committed to getting your enterprise rolling in the right direction. Arbor Financial offers government-backed Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans for just about any purpose. Let us steer you through the options and help find the money that will get you growing.
SBA Loan Uses
- Purchase owner-occupied real estate
- Construction and expansion of business premises
- Purchase machinery, equipment, furniture, fixtures, inventory and leasehold improvements
- Working capital
- Start a business
SBA 7a Loans
- Funding available to establish a new business or assist in the acquisition, operation or expansion of an existing business
- Short-term loans and lines of credit available
- Use of proceeds includes working capital, inventory, leasehold improvements, etc.
SBA 504 Loans
- Long-term, fixed-rate financing for major fixed assets
- Loan amounts based upon how funds will be used, including job creation
- Accelerated turnaround time
- Loan amounts from $5,000 to $350,000
- Use of proceeds to include working capital, inventory, leasehold improvements, etc.
Arbor Financial's business lenders are highly experienced with SBA-enhanced loans and ready to help you start or improve your business. We offer a wide range of business services, including traditional loans
and credit cards
. You might also consider moving your personal accounts to our credit union. You'll get access to more than 37,000 ATMs
throughout Michigan and across the nation, plus fee-free access to Web Bill Pay
and more. It's easy to open your checking account online
or switch your account
to become an Arbor Financial member.