Protect your assets. Insure your loans. Ease your mind.
A car needs major repairs or is totaled in an accident. A breadwinner is injured and a family can't make the loan payments. The result? Financial crisis. Or maybe not. A few dollars invested in an Arbor Financial Loan Protection policy will result in repairs being covered and loans being repaid. it's the right move for when things go wrong. Speak with a friendly loan specialist for more information today by calling 269-488-5945.
Mechanical Breakdown Protection is like an extended warranty for your vehicle:
- Serves as an extended warranty for your vehicle
- Protection against the high cost of major repairs
- Various levels of protection to choose from
- Emergency Roadside Service throughout the life of the contract
- Provides you with peace of mind when you travel
Guaranteed Auto Protection (GAP) is for those who finance new or used vehicles:
- GAP ensures you can pay off your loan if the vehicle is totaled or stolen and not recovered
- Policy cost can be financed with your original auto loan
- Policy can also be purchased anytime during the life of the loan, as long as the vehicle has not been totaled or stolen
- Helps eliminate “out-of-pocket” expenses
- Eases the burden of purchasing a replacement vehicle
- Policy holders receive $1,000 towards your next Arbor Financial-financed vehicle if the covered vehicle is totaled
Credit Life and Credit Disability policies protect borrowers and families from financial hardship:
- Policies help pay off loans if something happens to borrower
- Coverage protects borrowers in the event of disability, sickness, accident or death
- Cost of policy can be rolled into initial loan
A wide range of loans and Loan Protection policies are just part of what Arbor Financial has to offer. You might want to consider opening a checking account here as well. You can get free access to more than 37,000 ATMs
throughout Michigan and across the nation, plus fee-free access to Web Bill Pay
and more. It's easy to open your checking account online
or switch your account
to become an Arbor Financial member.