Pay attention to the road. Pay attention to our rates.
Our top-notch lending staff can help first-time auto buyers in Michigan navigate the twists and turns of the purchasing process. They'll take pains to explain that making your loan payments on time will ultimately reduce your interest rate. That makes it the smart road to travel.
Here's why you should take a second to consider Arbor Financial's First-Time Auto Buyer Program:
Schedule An Appointment
- Loans for those purchasing their first vehicle
- Rate reduces with consecutive on-time payments
- Apply by phone and get a quick answer on your application
- Knowledgeable lending staff ready to help
Protect & insure to get more peace of mind.
While the last thing you want to think about is the total loss on a vehicle, it's important to be prepared for whatever life may throw your way. A few dollars invested in an Arbor Financial Loan Protection Policy will result in repairs being covered and loans being repaid.
- Guaranteed Auto Protection (GAP). If your vehicle is stolen or damaged and deemed a total loss, you will be responsible to pay the difference between what you owe and what your insurance company says your vehicle is worth. GAP can help cover the difference, potentially saving you thousands of dollars.
- Mechanical Breakdown Protection. This protects against the high cost of major repairs with various levels of protection to choose from. Enjoy a zero deductible and Emergency Roadside Service throughout the life of the contract.
If you're just buying your first car, you might be just starting to address other financial matters. Why not consider an Arbor Financial checking account? You'll get free access to more than 37,000 ATMs throughout Michigan and across the nation, plus fee-free access to Online Banking
, Mobile Banking
, Web Bill Pay
, and more. It's easy to open your account online
or switch your account
to become an Arbor Financial member.
*Annual Percentage Rate (APR). Additional rates and terms are available. The rate you receive will be determined by your credit score at the time of application and the term of your loan. Loan subject to credit approval.