You're on your own now. Over the next few years, your needs, priorities, and plans will change. The Volt Account will change and grow along with you.
What can the Volt Account do for me?
Plenty. In addition to giving you more control over your money, the Volt Account will help you learn how money management works, give you FREE easy access to over 37,000 ATMs, and help protect you against costly fees.
We've also baked in some great benefits, such as:
- It's mobile-friendly. Check balances, deposit checks, load accounts into Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Android Pay. Life is mobile and the Volt Account is, too.
- The ability to pay your friends through the Arbor Financial mobile app. There's no need to download any other software or third-party app, we've got it all right there for you.
- Set up quick balances, so you can see what's in your account without having to log in.
- ATMs - Your Volt debit card will let you use CO-OP ATMs anywhere, or Fifth-Third Bank Jeanie ATMs for free. And if you're really stuck, fees for out of network ATMs are reduced to just $1.
- MobiMoney- The ability to turn your debit card on and off. Designate time and usage while optimizing protection.
Other important stuff
- It Pays to Save with Volt - Volt members will see their savings add up quickly by earning 5.00% APY* on savings balances up to $1,000.
- Visa Rewards Credit Card - Volt Account members receive the very rate best and will earn points with every purchase, redeemable for brand-name merchandise, gift cards and cash back.
- Seriously Reduced Fees - For Volt members age 19-24, we've seriously reduced fees. You know how things work, and you know that you can't spend money you don't have. But sometimes things happen, and we get that. We're here to protect you from expensive fees, while reminding you that it does pay to keep track of your account. For instance:
- Overdraft Transfer Fee - $2 (instead of $5)
- Out of Network ATM Fee - $1 (instead of $2)
- Courtesy Coverage Fee - $15 (instead of $35)
First-Time Auto Buyer Program
Buying your first car? Our top-notch lending staff can help you navigate the twists and turns of the purchasing process.
- Loans for those purchasing their first vehicle
- Rate reduces with consecutive on-time payments
- Apply by phone and get a quick answer on your application
- Knowledgeable lending staff ready to help