Be organized. Be on time. Be finished in minutes.
You have a lot of demands on your time. A little organization can go a long way toward making your life less complicated. That's where Arbor Financial's Bill Pay comes in. It allows you to schedule automatic payments of recurring bills and sends reminders when other payments are due. You'll never miss another payment - and you definitely won't miss spending hours writing a bunch of checks and licking stamps.
With Arbor Financial's free Bill Pay, you get:
- Schedule automatic payments of recurring bills, such as utilities
- Schedule reminders and we'll alert you when certain bills are due
- Don't worry about checks being lost in the mail or arriving late
- Web payments often arrive in as little as one business day
- Pay anyone who you normally pay by check
- Save time and expense of buying envelopes and stamps
If you just want to send money to friends or family members, consider using Zelle. To use Bill Pay, you'll need to open an Arbor Financial checking account. That will get you free access to more than 37,000 ATMs throughout Michigan and across the nation, plus fee-free access to Online Banking, Mobile Banking, and more. It's easy to open your account online or switch your account to become an Arbor Financial member.