Many workers are good at fitting in. We prefer those who stand out.
Sure, it helps to have a background in finance and handling money when you apply for a job at Arbor Financial Credit Union. But what we really want are people whose DNA motivates them to help others. People who excel at sharing innovative ideas. People who confront big challenges and see them simply as great opportunities. Does this sound like the type of credit union job you're looking for in Michigan? Then come join us.
Arbor Financial was recently named a Better Business Bureau Torch Award winner for Ethics
In November 2018, Arbor Financial was honored as one of six recipients of the Torch Award for Ethics from the Betters Business Bureau. Arbor Financial is the first credit union to be honored, and only the second financial institution. The award honors organizations which operate ethically, and highlights their outstanding efforts to inspire other organizations to follow their lead.
Here's why Arbor Financial was voted one of West Michigan's Best and Brightest Places to Work:
- Employees are treated with respect and dignity
- Employees have the opportunity to learn and develop their careers
- We offer fair compensation and generous benefits
- Work-life balance is a company value
- Full-time positions are 38 hours per week and include flexible work schedules
- Part-time employees can work up to 28 hours a week
Arbor Financial Credit Union employees enjoy these benefits:
*These benefits are available to both full-time and part-time staff.
Click here to see all open positions with Arbor Financial!
- Health, vision and dental insurance plans
- Voluntary life insurance coverage
- Flexible spending plans
- Health Savings Account
- Loan and retail product discounts*
- 401(k) with 100% company match*
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vacation and sick time*
- Paid holidays*
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program *
- In-house training programs*
- Birthday off with pay*
- Paid volunteer time*