Many workers are good at fitting in. We prefer those who stand out.
Sure, it helps to have a background in finance and handling money when you apply for a job at Arbor Financial Credit Union. But what we really want are people whose DNA motivates them to help others. People who excel at sharing innovative ideas. People who confront big challenges and see them simply as great opportunities. Does this sound like the type of credit union job you're looking for in Michigan? Then come join us.
We're passionate about our company culture and we've worked hard to build a healthy workplace. So much so that we've been recognized for several awards. We were honored to receive the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For awards, both for West Michigan and nationally.
Recently we were one of only six recipients of the Torch Award for Ethics from the Betters Business Bureau. The first credit union to be honored and only the second financial institution to receive this award, our organization was recognized for ethical approach. Additionally, it highlights our outstanding efforts to inspire other organizations to follow our lead.
Working here is like having a second family. Don't believe us? Listen to what our employees have to say
Here's why we're West Michigan's Best and Brightest Places to Work:
- Employees are treated with respect and dignity
- Employees have the opportunity to learn and develop their careers
- We offer fair compensation and generous benefits
- Work-life balance is a company value
- Full-time positions are 38 hours per week and include flexible work schedules
- Part-time employees can work up to 28 hours a week
Employees enjoy these benefits:
*These benefits are available to both full-time and part-time staff.
Discover Career Opportunities
- Health, vision and dental insurance plans
- Voluntary life insurance coverage
- Flexible spending plans
- Health Savings Account
- Loan and retail product discounts*
- 401(k) with 100% company match*
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vacation and sick time*
- Paid holidays*
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Employee Assistance Program *
- In-house training programs*
- Birthday off with pay*
- Paid volunteer time*