It's College Financing 101. You'll like the instructor.
College costs are rising at a rapid rate. Many Michigan students wonder how they'll afford tuition. Many parents and grandparents wonder how they can pitch in. It's just like taking a test -- having a good grasp of the basics pays off. A representative will gladly meet with you and explain how much money you'll likely need and the best ways to save for college.
Schedule a free consultation and we'll explain the factors that determine your college costs:
- Current savings
- When the student will enter college
- Interest rates
- Financial aid
The next step is to set up a college savings plan using a wide range of options:
- 529 Savings Plans
- Coverdell Education Savings Account
- Family help through the Uniform Transfers to Minors Act (UTMA) and Uniform Gifts to Minors Act (UGMA)
- Pre-paid tuition plans, such as the Michigan Education Trust (MET)
- Individual Retirement Accounts, including Roth IRAs
Wealth Management professonial Cory DenUyl can work out college savings plans for any family budget.