Traveling near or far? Let us know and we'll make sure your accounts are up to date and uninterrupted.
- We work hard to protect your accounts and your money. Before heading on vacation, let us know you'll be traveling to ensure uninterrupted use of your debit or credit card
- Out-of-state or international purchases may be flagged as potential fraudulent activity and blocked until your authorization can be confirmed
- Give us a call at 269.375.6702 and notify our Contact Center Representatives that you'll be traveling
- Notify us through online banking. Navigate through your online banking menu to the 'more' tab and select account services
- Send us a message through your mobile banking app
Stolen or Lost Debit Card
If you notice unauthorized transactions on your card, your card has been stolen, or your card is lost, contact us immediately, and we will assist you in securing your information and accounts. During business hours, we will instantly issue you a new card on the spot.
8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Monday through Friday
9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Saturday
After hours and on holidays
Protect Your Credit & Debit Cards
With our Credit Card Control app, you'll can power to turn them on and off when and where you want, the ability to set travel notifications, and set up alerts for account usage. You can even report a lost or stolen card.
App Store is a trademark of Apple, Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Download Before You Go