Did you know:
- The number of identity fraud victims increased by three percent in the U.S. last year, totaling 13.1 million consumers. (1)
- Identity theft complaints were the second most reported complaint in 2015, increasing more than 47 percent from 2014. (2)
- In 2015, 13.1 million consumers suffered identity fraud – an increase of three percent from 2014. The number of identity fraud victims increased by three percent in the U.S. last year, totaling 13.1 million consumers. (1)r (2)
- Every two seconds, another American becomes a victim of identity fraud
Identity thieves can damage your credit and compromise your identity if not caught early enough. The damage can take months - even years - to repair, and it can happen to anyone, even kids. Which is why Arbor Financial Credit Union is proud to offer 24/7 protection through IDProtect® and Total Identity Monitoring – for your entire household – for just $2 per month!
IDProtect® includes the following features for your peace of mind:
- Access to a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case who will work with you until your credit and identity are restored
- Experienced recovery professional will walk you through the entire process
- Debit and credit card registration [registration/activation required]
- Up to $10,000 Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement Coverage** for expenses associated with restoring your identity
- Total Identity Monitoring – Continuous monitoring of over 1,000 databases including credit, Social Security, public records, real estate property records, telephone inquiries and many others. If your risk is rated at medium or high, you will be notified of the possible breach to your account [registration/activation required]
- Credit File Monitoring – Daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian, Equifax and TransUnion credit reports [registration/activation required]
- 3-in-1 Credit Report - request new 3-in-1 report every 90 days or upon receipt of credit alert [registration/activation required]
- Credit Score - receive new single bureau credit score with every new credit report [registration/activation required]
- Online identity theft news center and valuable phone and web resources
Log on to www.IDProtectMe247.com
using your access code to register and access the benefits provided by IDProtect®.
Arbor Financial Credit Union members and their families* receive identity theft protection powered by IDProtect® for a low monthly fee of only $2.00! The $2.00 fee is deducted on the last day of each month from the account of your choice.
If you do not wish to participate in this service, you may opt-out by calling us at 269.375.6702 or 800.442.7340.
1 Javelin Strategy and Research. Identity Fraud Report, February 2016.
2 Federal Trade Commission. Consumer Sentinel Network Data Book, March 2016.
3 Disclosure listed at bottom
** Identity Theft Insurance underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of American Insurance Group (AIG) Inc. The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms, conditions, and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions.
3 IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owners, their joint account owners and their eligible family members. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account and their eligible family members (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a "signer" on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s) and their eligible family members. For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member, and their eligible family members (Fiduciary is not covered). Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.