Data breaches and identity theft are happening more frequently and if your personal information happens to get into the wrong hands, it can cost time, money, and peace of mind.
Identity thieves can damage your credit and compromise your identity if not caught early enough. The damage can take months - even years - to repair, and it can happen to anyone, even kids. Which is why Arbor Financial Credit Union is proud to offer 24/7 protection through IDProtect® and Total Identity Monitoring – for your entire household – for just $2 per month!
IDprotect will monitor your credit files and other sources of identity theft and alert you if any suspicious activity occurs. And if you think you have become a victim of fraud, you will have access to a dedicated fraud specialist who will work with you until your credit and identity are restored. Call today and keep your family protected 269.375.6702.
- Access to a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case who will work with you until your credit and identity are restored
- Experienced recovery professional will walk you through the entire process
- Debit and credit card registration [registration/activation required]
- Up to $10,000 Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement Coverage** for expenses associated with restoring your identity
- Total Identity Monitoring – Continuous monitoring of over 1,000 databases including credit, Social Security, public records, real estate property records, telephone inquiries and many others. If your risk is rated at medium or high, you will be notified of the possible breach to your account [registration/activation required]
- Credit File Monitoring – Daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian, Equifax and TransUnion credit reports [registration/activation required]
- 3-in-1 Credit Report - request new 3-in-1 report every 90 days or upon receipt of credit alert [registration/activation required]
- Credit Score - receive new single bureau credit score with every new credit report [registration/activation required]
- Online identity theft news center and valuable phone and web resources