Keep Track of Your Finances
Keeping track of your finances is an important part of everyday life. Whether you're paying bills at home or using your Visa Debit Card at the market, having the right financial tools can offer you the support you need. Save time, money, and get what you want with an Arbor Financial Credit Union Checking Account.
Momentum Free Checking
All the great benefits our Free Checking has to offer,
plus earn dividends with a balance of $2,500 or more!*
*Interest earned on daily balances of $2,500 or more. Minimum
daily balance required to avoid a $25 monthly maintenance fee
is $2,500. Account fees could reduce earnings.
Instant Issue Visa® Debit Card
Take your Arbor Financial Credit Union Visa Debit Card home the same day you open your account!* Your Visa Debit Card allows you to make purchases with fund from your checking account.
- An instant issue debit card with your choice of PIN
- Conveniently pay for purchases in stores and online
- Access your Arbor Financial checking account at more than 37,000 surcharge-free ATMs
- Swipe and sign for Visa Zero Liability
- Get Cash back when using your PIN
*Visa Debit Cards requested from our Lawrence branch are available for same-day pickup from our Paw Paw branch. Otherwise, they will be available at the Lawrence branch the following business day.
Arbor Financial Credit Union's Courtesy Pay program provides multiple layers of defense to protect your accounts against fees from merchants and daily inconveniences.
Setting up Electronic Services for your account?
- Arbor Financial Credit Union's Routing number is 272481871.
- Your account number is a 12-digit Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) number and is the second set of numbers
- See check sample below:
* For those members who have savings accounts only, please contact us for your number.
Electronic Transfer Worksheet
For your use in setting up direct deposit, social security, tax refunds, loan payments, mortgage payments, and more!