Breezy Auto Loans - 3 Will Win 3 Car Payments on Us+!
Driving your new car will be a breeze this spring! When you finance your vehicle with us, you'll automatically be entered for a chance to win your first three car payments on us! One lucky winner will be drawn in May, June and July!
New and Used Autos, Motorcycles
- Low rates and extended terms available
- Up to 100% financing
- Low-cost extended warranties and payment protection options available
RV & Boat Loans
- Low rates save you money
- Up to 15-year financing for affordable payments
- Up to 100% financing so no money down needed
The DrivingSense Auto Loan program combines the flexibility and ownership of conventional financing with the low cost of leasing.
- Finance both new and used vehicles, up to five years old
- Option to sell, trade, finance or return vehicle at program's end
- No down payment and no prepayment penalty
- Future year, current year, and up to five year used vehicles can be financed for 24-72 months
- Mileage options of 12, 15, and 18 thousand miles* per year
First-Time Auto Buyer Program
- Loans for those purchasing their first vehicle
- Rate reduces with consecutive on-time payments
- Knowledgeable lending staff ready to help
Apply by phone and get an answer within minutes
*Annual Percentage Rate (APR). Additional rates and terms are available. The rate you receive will be determined by your credit score at the time of application and the term of your loan. Loan subject to credit approval. Arbor Financial’s Breezy Loan Promotion is available from April 1 through June 30, 2017. Loans must be disbursed by July 10, 2017 to receive promotional offers. Some restrictions apply. **Qualifying borrowers may be eligible to defer their first payment for up to 90 days, dependent upon credit score and when the loan closes. Interest accrues from date of loan disbursement. +Enter to qualify. Open to all legal Michigan residents 18 years or older. Restrictions apply. For complete promotion details and Official Rules, visit arborfcu.org/breezy.
Programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notices. Federally insured by the NCUA.