*Annual savings of $4,185 was calculated using Arbor Financial vs. sourced competitor data available 12/22/20 for a variety of products and services, including checking, savings, CD, mortgage, auto, credit card, ID theft, and financial coaching, and is included for informational purposes only. Actual savings will vary, based upon a number of factors, including products, balances, terms, credit scores, and more.
1. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) as of 10/1/20. Additional requirements apply. Interest rate varies depending on number of debit card purchases. Debit card purchases must post to your account during the calendar month. ATM transactions do not apply. Interest is not paid on balances over $15,000. One Momentum Checking account per member. Rate is variable and subject to change. If requirements are not met, you simply do not receive interest for the month.
2. Annual Percentage Rate (APR). Special APR is lowest rate available and current as of 01/01/2021 Rate based on a $150,000 loan with no PMI. Example 180 monthly payments of $964.57. Does not include taxes or insurance and your payment will be higher. Rate listed is for a first-lien purchase-money mortgage on owner-occupied single-family primary detached residence. Rate may vary depending on credit history and underwriting factors. Programs, rates, terms and conditions subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
3. Annual Percentage Rate (APR). Rate effective 1/1/21 for a limited time. Rate may vary depending on credit history and underwriting factors. Subject to credit approval. Program, rate, terms and conditions subject to change without notice.
4. Annual Percentage Rate (APR). Offer valid for a limited time. Balance Transfer promotional rate applicable for the life of the balance. Some restrictions apply. Promotion, rate, terms and conditions subject to change without notice.
5. Annual Percentage Rate (APR). The rate you receive will be determined by your credit score at the time of application and the term of your loan. Loan subject to credit approval. Interest accrues from date of loan disbursement. Subject to change without notice.
6. Annual Percentage Rate (APR).The APR is variable and is the lowest rate available. APR is based on Prime plus a margin determined by your credit score and the Loan-to-Value ratio of your home. The maximum APR is 15%. Subject to credit approval. An Automated Valuation Model (AVM) will be used to determine equity on HELOC requests amounts less than $75,000. Members have the option to purchase an appraisal at their own cost if they disagree with the AVM value.
7. The drawing is open to all legal Michigan residents 18 years or older. No purchase necessary. Promotional period February 1, 2021 - May 31, 2021. For official rules, click here.