Get More Winter Fun - Bittersweet Family Season Pass Giveaway Official Rules
1. No purchase is necessary.
2. ELIGIBILITY – Participation in the “Get More Winter Fun” drawing promotion (“the Campaign”) is limited to eligible persons who are 13 years or older and Michigan residents. By submitting any entry, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Campaign period begins on January 14, 2022 at 12:00 a.m. EST, and ends on January 21, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. EST, and applies to entries actually received by Arbor Financial Credit Union (“the Credit Union”) during this period. All winners will be notified by the Credit Union. If any prize is unclaimed, an alternate winner may be chosen. Employees, officers, directors of the Credit Union and immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings, children, and their spouses), and persons living in the same households of each of the above are ineligible.
3. PRIZES – One (1) Family Season Ski Pass to Bittersweet Ski Resort
4. HOW TO ENTER – Any eligible person on the designated social media platforms may enter to win the Family Season Ski Pass. Submissions will only be accepted via the social media platforms Facebook and Instagram through the provided Microsoft Form. Details are available on the Credit Union’s respective social media channels. Alternatively, submissions can also be entered by mailing a 3x5 postcard with their name, address, and telephone number to Arbor Financial Credit Union, 1551 South 9th Street, Kalamazoo MI 49009. Entries must be submitted on social media or received by 11:59 p.m. on January 21, 2022. One entry for the Family Season Ski Pass will be accepted.
5. WINNER SELECTIONS – One winner will be selected on January 22, 2022. The selection of a prizewinner hereunder will be final.
Selected winners will be notified by mail, telephone, or email, following the drawing week. In the event a selected winner is unreachable within seven days or cannot accept the prize for any reason, the selected winner will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may or may not be selected from the remaining eligible entries. No transfer or substitution of prize permitted by winner. No cash or other considerations will be paid. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
6. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION – The Credit Union reserves the right to disqualify entrants who fail to follow these Official Rules or who make any misrepresentations relative to the Campaign and acceptance of a prize. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Credit Union, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this campaign. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to hold the Credit Union and its employees harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Campaign or acceptance, receipt, possession, or misuse of the prize. The Credit Union is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the administration of the Campaign or in the announcement of the prize.
7. PUBLICITY AUTHORIZATION – The Credit Union may use winner's name, likeness and city name for promotional purposes without additional compensation.
8. WINNERS LIST – The names of the winners will be kept at the Credit Union. For a copy of the winners list, please contact email@example.com. The Campaign winners recognize that the Winners List is public information which will include their name and is presentable upon request to the Credit Union.
9. TAXES AND TAX REPORTING - Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners must provide all information necessary for the Credit Union to make required tax reports or prize will be forfeited.
10. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.