Make smart decisions. The first one is to call us.
In sports, great coaches don't just give pep talks. They draw up game plans, teach proper technique and advise players how to make smart decisions at critical times. Our partners at Greenpath Financial Wellness offer the same sort of financial coaching to Michigan families. Whether you need help with monthly budgeting plans or debt repayment strategies, these pros can put you on the winning path.
Team up with GreenPath Financial Wellness to get financial guidance in these areas:
- Free financial counseling
- Understanding your credit report and how to improve your score
- Debt repayment
- Budgeting and money management
- Student loan counseling
- Avoiding bankruptcy, foreclosure and repossession
Make use of these free tools offered by GreenPath:
- Webinar Wednesdays: Register for an upcoming webinar, or view video archives, covering topics like understanding your credit report, protecting your identity and financial literacy training.
- GreenPath University: We put financial education at your fingertips. High-quality, user-friendly and up-to-date money management resources available whenever you need it.
- Pathways, the GreenPath Newsletter: Read about new ways to save money, meet GreenPath clients through feature stories, and gain a better understanding of personal finance.
- Budget Smart: Create a personalized budget and spending plan with this easy-to-use software. Track spending, view tips, and experiment with 'what-if' scenarios. Get started today.
- Check Right: This online education program will teach you manage your checking account. Learn how to maintain a check register, reconcile an account, and create a spending plan.
GreenPath is a non-profit company that equips people with financial knowledge and tools. Call 877-337-3399
with questions about your finances. One good piece of advice is to make sure you have a checking account that provides maximum benefits. An Arbor Financial Credit Union report offers free access to more than 37,000 ATMs throughout Michigan and across the nation, plus fee-free access to Mobile Banking
, Web Bill Pay
and much more. It's easy to open your account online
or switch your account
to become an Arbor Financial member.