A Gift of $25 for 2018 Grads!*
As a special gift to the graduating Class of 2018, Arbor Financial is offering a $25 gift to graduating high school seniors who make 3 purchases using their Arbor Financial debit card between June 1 - July 31.
Being a Volt Account Member Pays Off
Graduation is a special time for seniors as you say goodbye to high school and hello to independence. Whether you're headed to college or straight to the workforce, Arbor Financial's Volt Account will help you take charge of your money with special perks designed especially for young adults like you.
What Can the Volt Account Do for You?
A lot. In addition to giving you more control over your money, the Volt Account will help you learn how money management works, give you FREE easy access to over 37,000 ATMs, and help protect you against costly "Oops" fees.
We've also baked in some great benefits, such as:
- Set up quick balances, so you can see what's in your account without having to log in.
- The ability to pay your friends through the Arbor Financial mobile app. There's no need to download any other software or third-party app, we've got it all right there for you.
- ATM's - Your Volt debit card will let you use CO-OP ATM's anywhere, or Fifth-Third Bank Jeanie ATM's for free. And if you're really stuck, fees for out of network ATM's are reduced to just $1.
- It's mobile-friendly. Check balances, deposit checks, load accounts into Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Android Pay. Life is mobile and the Volt Account is, too.
Other important stuff
- It Pays to Save with Volt - Volt members will see their savings add up quickly by earning 5% APY* on savings balances up to $1,000.
- Seriously Reduced Fees - For Volt members age 19-26, we've seriously reduced fees. You've been around the horn, and you know that you can't spend money you don't have. But sometimes things happen and we get that. We're here to protect you from expensive fees, while reminding you that it does pay to keep track of your account. For instance:
- Overdraft Transfer Fee - $2 (instead of $5)
- Out of Network ATM Fee - $1 (instead of $2)
- Courtesy Coverage Fee - $15 (instead of $35)
- Visa Rewards Credit Card - Volt Account members receive the very best rate, and will earn points with every purchase, redeemable for cash back, travel, or brand-name merchandise.