Send money safely for a very small price.
The name Popmoney is short for Pay Other People Money. But here are two other ways to remember it. Popmoney is now really popular. It's used by thousands of credit union members in Michigan and beyond to send money online from one person to another. It's also fast. Your cash can pop into someone's account in just one business day.
Here are answers to some Popmoney questions that might pop up:
- Send money securely from your bank account to just about anyone with an email or mobile number
- You can also ask that money be sent to you; it's a snap to send requests to a person or a group as long as you know their email addresses or mobile numbers
- Money moves directly from your bank account to the one belonging to the recipient; there's no middle account for you or the other person to transfer money in and out of
- Recipients don't need a Popmoney account; all they need is a bank account and email or mobile number
- FREE for standard delivery and $2 for next-day delivery
After you pay someone else with Popmoney, take a good look at your own finances. Is it time to step up to an Arbor Financial MOMENTUM Free Checking account? You get free access to more than 37,000 ATMs throughout Michigan and across the nation, plus fee-free access to eBanking, Mobile Banking, Web Bill Pay and more. It's easy to open your MOMENTUM Checking account online or switch your account to become an Arbor Financial member.