Home Equity Lines of Credit
Let Your House Take Care Of You
One of the biggest benefits of home ownership is the ability to leverage the equity in your home to help pay for life's expenses, no matter what they may be.
You take care of your house. Maybe it's time it returned the favor.
The value of your Michigan home helps to qualify your Home Equity Line of Credit loan. But you don't have to spend the cash on home repairs, though it's OK if you do. Instead, you can access the money as often as you wish to give you a little extra buying power when opportunity knocks or a little extra muscle in fending off life's financial challenges.
Here's why you might want to home in on Arbor Financial's Home Equity Lines of Credit:
- Competitive low, variable rates
- $10,000 to $150,000 credit lines with low monthly payments
- No application fee
- Take advances as often as you need them
- No restrictions on how you spend your funds
- Interest accrues only on funds as they are drawn
- Quick approvals have your funds available in no time
- Manage your credit line online or by phone
- Possible tax advantages (please consult your tax advisor)
No closing costs*
For a limited time, Arbor Financial is also waiving closing costs up to $500
if you open a Home Equity Line of Credit with us.
Our Home Equity Line of Credit features rates as low as 4.75% APR*, and you won't start paying interest until you actually use the money!
Your Home Equity Line of Credit will be there when you need it, for whatever reason you may need it. College tuition? Home improvement projects? Thinking about debt consolidation?
No Application Fee
Come to any Arbor Financial branch
and talk to one of our helpful, knowledgable banking professionals, who will work you through the process, or you can easily apply online