A Gift of $25 for 2020 Grads!*
As a special gift to the graduating class of 2020, Arbor Financial is offering a $25 gift to graduating high school seniors who make five purchases using their Arbor Financial debit card by August 31, 2020.
How To Claim Your Gift
1. Open a Volt Account by July 31, 2020.
It's simple, you can either stop in at one of our eleven locations or open your account online. Use the code GRAD20 when you create your account to get your gift. If you are already a Volt member, then jump to step 2!
2. Let us know you're graduating.
In order to claim your $25 gift, you'll need to let us know you're graduating!
Current Volt members can complete the form below.
New Volt members can enter GRAD20 when opening an account online. If you missed that step, you can also enter your information in the form below.
3. Enjoy the benefits of your new Volt card, and use it FIVE times before August 31, 2020.
The freedom is yours! Just use your debit card five times*, and we'll automatically transfer $25 into your savings account!
Being a Volt Account Member Pays Off
Graduation is a special time for seniors, as you say goodbye to high school and hello to independence. Whether you're headed to college or straight to the workforce, Arbor Financial's Volt Account will help you take charge of your money with special perks designed specifically for young adults like you.
What Can The Volt Account Do For You?
A lot. In addition to giving you more control over your money, the Volt Account will help you learn how money management works, give you FREE, easy access to over 37,000 ATMs, and help protect you against costly "Oops" fees.
We've also baked in some great benefits:
- Set up quick balances, so you can see what's in your account without having to log in.
- The ability to pay your friends through the Arbor Financial mobile app. There's no need to download any other software or third-party app, we've got it all right there for you.
- ATMs - Your Volt debit card will let you to use CO-OP ATMs anywhere, or Fifth-Third Bank Jeanie ATMs, for free. And if you're really stuck, fees for out-of-network ATMs are reduced to just $1.
- It's mobile-friendly. Check balances, deposit checks, load accounts into Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Android Pay. Life is mobile and the Volt Account is, too.
Enter your information below, so we can track your five debit card purchases. After the five purchases, we'll deposit $25 into your checking account!
* The $25 gift is available to any graduating high school senior who has a Volt, Momentum, or Free Checking account with Arbor Financial Credit Union and conducts five purchases with their debit card by August 31, 2020. The gift will be paid within five days of making the fifth debit card transaction.
+Annual Percentage Yield (APY). The rate of 5.00% applies to balances up to $1,000 on Volt Savings accounts. The regular savings rate applies to balances over $1,000. Terms and conditions subject to change.